Maximum Class Size:
- Assessment, immediate actions and the priorities within first aid
- Unconsciousness and the recovery position
- Breathing difficulties
- Failure of the circulation shock.
- Blood loss and the control of bleeding
- Recognition of internal bleeding
- Angina and heart attack
- Levels of response
- Head injury: concussion and compression
- Immersion hypothermia and cold shock
- Burns including sunburn exposure hypothermia
- Seasickness and dehydration
- Diabetic emergency
- Group discussion.
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Group Discussions
- Question and Answer Session
- Hands on Practical Training.
- Written Assessment is in the form of Multiple Choice quiz and passing percentage 80%
- Practical Assessment with the passing percentage of 100%