IADC-DIT-Hands and Fingers Safety Training
Upon completion of this training personnel should be able to train their employees about:
- The main causes of hand / finger and body related injuries.
- Potential hand / finger and body hazards
- Proactively reducing the occurrences of these types of injuries.
- Reduction of job related illnesses and injuries, through education and the development of preventive attitudes
- Risk Assessment of the Task to prevent Hand and Finger Injuries
Course target audience
Supervisors and Managers who have responsibilities to train their employees about the risks Hand and Fingers Injury and prevention.
- Tasks to increase awareness of the negative effect of a hand injury.
- Identifying correct grips with different tools.
- Review of gloves provided by the workplace / individual for different tasks and identifying correct type of gloves.
- Identification of pinch points on the work equipment.
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 0 days
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
The course is deliver by classroom mode of training based on IADC approved presentation and training manual by an IADC approved tutor. The course is deliver over 1 day and the Assessment on 1st day at the respective Training Facilities.