Root cause Analysis
Course is designed For
Employee in the organization who have responsibility to involved in the analysing cause of hazards and risks while working. It is a popular and often-used technique that helps people answer the question of why the problem occurred in the first place. Root Cause Analysis seeks to identify the origin of a problem. It uses a specific set of steps, with tools such as the 5 Whys and Cause & Effect Diagram, to find the primary cause of the problem, so that you can determine what happened, why it happened and figure out what to do to prevent its recurrence.
Aim and Scope of the Training
Understand the importance of performing root cause analysis
Identify the root cause of a problem using the problem solving process
Understand the application of basic quality tools in the problem solving process
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Audio Visual Video DVD
- Group Discussions
- Question and Answer Session
- Hands on Practical Training on Simulator.
- Simulator for Defensive Driving.
- Written Assessment in the form of quiz of multiple choice questions and passing percentage is 80%.
- Practical Assessment with the passing percentage of 100%
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 Days
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes