IADC-DIT-Working at Height Training
This training program will be beneficial for all employees who will be exposed to fall hazards in the work area. Candidates will be trained to recognize the hazards of falling from elevations and to avoid falls from walking/working surfaces. This training will help candidates about using fall protection, risk assessments and developing rescue plan prior to do the job.
Course target audience
This course is designed for all Mangers, Supervisors and workers in any industry where workers are involved exposed to hazards of working at height.
- Selection of correct size harness
- Inspection of harness
- Selection of proper lanyard for job
- Inspection of lanyard
- Donning the Safety Harness and connecting Lanyard
- Properly identify correct improvised anchorage
- Correctly hook-up, ascend, & descend a structure
- Maintaining 100% tie-off while at heights
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 0 days
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
The course is deliver by classroom mode of training based on IADC approved presentation and training manual by an IADC approved tutor. The course is deliver over 1st day and the Assessment on 1st day at the respective Training Facilities.