Course is designed for
Supervisors and Managers in the organization who have responsibility to train their employees involved in the driving task to make them aware about hazards and risks while driving a vehicle.
Aim and Scope of the Training
train the candidates so that they can make their employees aware about techniques for recognizing hazards, avoiding collisions and choosing safe driving practices. This course can help organization save lives, protect financial resources and guard against the liabilities associated with crashes involving employees on company business.
Candidates will learn about:
- Defensive driving techniques to reduce the chance of collision.
- Strategies to change risky driving behaviours and attitudes.
- Collision preventions through hazard recognition and application of collision avoidance techniques.
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Audio Visual Video DVD
- Group Discussions
- Question and Answer Session
- Hands on Practical Training on Simulator
- Simulator for Defensive Driving.
- Written Assessment in the form of quiz of multiple choice questions and passing percentage is 80%.
- Practical Assessment on the simulator with the passing percentage of 100%
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 Day
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes