Course is designed for
Employee in the organization who have responsibility to involved in the daily electric task to make them aware about hazards and risks while working.
Aim and Scope of the Training
Outline the principles, hazards and risks associated with the use of electricity in the workplace.
Outline the control measures that should be taken when working with electrical systems or using electrical equipment in all workplace conditions.
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Audio Visual Video DVD
- Group Discussions
- Question and Answer Session
- Hands on Practical Training on Simulator
- Simulator for Defensive Driving
Method of Training and Examination
- Written Assessment in the form of quiz of multiple choice questions and passing percentage is 80%
- Practical Assessment on the simulator with the passing percentage of 100%
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 Day
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes